Friday, September 28, 2018

The Camo Coat


How many is too many? I love a good camo jacket, especially this time of year
At 5ft tall, finding a good fitting jacket can be tough; they often hit me awkwardly.
That's why, when I'm shopping I will always check out Old Navy and Gap because I know their petite sizes fit me well.


This comes in Reg, petite and plus. I own this coat and LOVE it. 
Old Navy often goes to 40% off - wait for a sale and this is a seriously great price and it has a great fit 



Find this Here



Here is a longer option that also comes in Regular and Petite! This one has more details like additional pockets but still keeps the drawstring. 

Find This Here



This one available in 7 colours! 
When the weather's tempermental, this jacket has your back. Its DWR-treated fabric helps keep you dry, and it packs into itself for easy storage when the rain stops.


Find This Here

Find This Here

I was so happy to find this little bomber for only $24.97 ! 

Find This Here
This one won't last long forsake - it's on sale for only $39 from $99! Get it now! 

Find This Here



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Every Mom Needs an Endy - 100 Night Review

It’s been 100 nights since receiving my Endy Mattress and the results have been truly remarkable! Let’s start with the obvious – bef...