Saturday, February 9, 2019

A Little Beauty Round Up

Since posting this Instastory this afternoon my DM's have been going wild over these $7 strip lashes. 

I L-O-V-E the look of lash extensions but with 2 young kids at home all day, carving out 2 hours plus travel time for lash fills became a thing of the past. 

I remember after all my extensions had fallen out, going back to mascara was the worst! 
1. it has always been the one aspect of make up I never enjoyed applying
2. No matter how well I washed my face, I always had mascara residue under my eyes making me look tired. 
3. I must have watery/oily eyes because no matter the brand, mascara always ran under my eye within a few hours. 

When we went to Florida last month I had found a set of lashes my friend Helai had given me for my birthday when she did my make up and tossed them in my luggage. Honestly, the idea of getting them on properly has always terrified me so I had never attempted. 

I purchased a glue I felt comfortable with and hoped for the best. 
*If you want a Prime option this glue is great (just doesn't have a brush) 


You can purchase this glue here

...You guys! I used them every single day of my trip! I was SWEATING walking around Disney for 4 days straight but they held up so well. The glue didn't come off at all and at night I just gently pulled them off and reapplied the next morning. 

I used them so much that I ripped them by accident when I was trying to clean them one day sooo I opened up Amazon and found these  lashes - 5 pairs for $7.98! 
You can purchase these lashes here

*These are showing a late ship date - I got mine next day but if you don't want to chance it, I'd suggest these.
Even if each pair lasts me a week, I won't need to replace for 5 weeks AND they didn't weigh my eyes down, they are comfortable to wear and although they are dramatic, I still feel like they look good for everyday use. 


NOOOOW.....
YOU GUYS!!! My other obsession that is LITERALLY CHANGING MY SKIN! 

My Microneedle....the best $21 investment I have ever made. 
I micro needle every Friday night and on Saturday morning my skin is GLOWING. I have noticed a reduction in lines, pigmentation and my skin looks overall healthier. 

After I micro needle, I apply a mask or hydrating moisturizer and head to bed (you will be RED! but in the morning, you will thank me). You can also apply a thin layer of coconut oil 
This micro needle DOES NOT break skin. 

You can purchase this here

Hope you enjoyed this quick beauty round up! I have found so many amazing beauty finds on Amazon. If this is something you want me to round up more often, just leave a comment and I'll make sure to do them more often. 

xox,
Vanessa

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing! I cant wait to try them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your lashes! Thanks for sharing your tips!

    ReplyDelete

Why Every Mom Needs an Endy - 100 Night Review

It’s been 100 nights since receiving my Endy Mattress and the results have been truly remarkable! Let’s start with the obvious – bef...