Friday, May 17, 2019

Why Every Mom Needs an Endy - 100 Night Review

It’s been 100 nights since receiving my Endy Mattress and the results have been truly remarkable!

Let’s start with the obvious – before my Endy, I was crawling out of my $3,000 fancy, pillow top mattress in pain and fatigued after a full night’s sleep. I had chronic neck pain and I was drinking 3-4 cups of coffee a day.

How does my current life look?

I now wake up at 4:30am to get in a workout, head upstairs and make myself a wholesome breakfast and allow myself some alone time before my kids wake up to reflect and think about my day ahead.

I don’t have chronic back pain.
I don’t need coffee throughout the day *In fact, I eliminated it altogether for 30 days!
I wake up feeling refreshed and recharged
I am in a deep sleep within minutes of my head hitting the Endy pillow   

The wrong mattress can result in sleepless nights, tossing and turning and awful motion transfer. No wonder I was waking up feeling groggy and tired!

The right mattress will help to alleviate these problems and contributes to mornings feeling refreshed and rested. And we all know that nothing starts a good day like a great morning.

These changes are all based on my personal experience. Read on to learn a little more about Endy, the science and why this company is revolutionizing people’s sleep, and ultimately, their life.
When Endy reached out, they were very upfront about wanting me to review the mattress honestly; they wanted a real and authentic review. You know what that told me early on? They really believe in their product.

Endy is an affordable, Canadian-made mattress. It is manufactured using the highest sourced products from Canada’s own foam and textile producers.

But how’s the customer service?
With over 8000+ reviews saying it is nothing short of amazing, I have to agree.

With their 100 night trial, no questions asked return and pick up policy, it’s a no brainer. You can purchase your Endy online and if you don’t like it, just call them within the 100 night trial period and they will come to pick it up and remove it for you. You’ll also get a full refund! Now, that’s a company I feel confident about! If you’re curious to know what they do with your Endy once they pick it up, they’ll donate it to one of their registered charities or non-profit organizations to a family in need. So far, Endy has donated over 4,000 mattresses across Canada, which when stacked together is taller than the CN Tower! Check out their fantastic to social mission to learn more about their initiatives.

The Endy Mattress has an all foam construction made of 3 layers. It is supportive, yet incredibly comfortable. In fact, my initial comment to my husband when I first tried it out was that it felt like a cloud. The quilted polyester cover is breathable and super cozy.

 One of my favourite aspects of the Endy Mattress is the minimal motion transfer. Tony and I wake up at different times every morning and it’s important we’re not waking each other up. The Endy Mattress does a great job of isolating movement so I don’t feel Tony tossing and turning or getting out of bed at the crack of dawn on weekends to go for a run.


Overall, my experience with the Endy has been nothing short of amazing. I had no idea how good sleep could be until I started sleeping on an Endy Mattress.

If you’re interested in your own ENDY, you can use code MOMMUNITY50 for $50 off any size Endy mattress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Every Mom Needs an Endy - 100 Night Review

It’s been 100 nights since receiving my Endy Mattress and the results have been truly remarkable! Let’s start with the obvious – bef...