Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Almond Flour Bread


wow. wow. wow!

I cannot stop eating this bread!..

If you're like me and unable to properly process flour, you may be looking for alternatives that still feel like you're getting your carb-y fix.
I wanted something that checked off all the boxes:
Looks like bread
Tastes like Bread
Holds up like Bread

...and after trial and error (over and over again) I think we finally nailed it.

I used these Bread Loaf Pans I got on Amazon and always line with parchment paper 

I got a ton of questions about this Everything Bagel spice; I found it at Homesense! Wish I could link it for you guys.

More ways to enjoy this bread? 
Top with almond butter (add sea salt for extra fun!)
Top with Avocado and sprinkle everything bagel spice
Have it in the morning with your eggs
Top with peanut butter and banana slices
Ingredients
2 cups almond flour 
1/2  cup flax seed meal 
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt 
1/4 cup coconut oil 
1/2 cup water
4 eggs;
Everything Bagel Seasoning (Found this at Homesense!!)

Directions 
Preheat oven to 350

Combine dry ingredients (almond flour, flax, baking powder, salt) 
Add warm water to coconut oil and mix. Add mixture plus eggs  to your dry ingredients and combine.
I mix with a fork and this has always worked well for me

Bake in oven at 350 for 30-40 mins 




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Every Mom Needs an Endy - 100 Night Review

It’s been 100 nights since receiving my Endy Mattress and the results have been truly remarkable! Let’s start with the obvious – bef...