Monday, February 11, 2019

Valentine's Day Gifts for Toddlers and Babies

I was so late preparing for Valentines Day this year that I literally hopped on Amazon last night to pick up some last minute gifts for the kids.
Thanks to Amazon Prime, I'll get these by Wednesday

I don't know about you, but we have WAY TOO MANY toys in this house and with the winter we've been having, we have been staying indoors a lot.

This wipe clean workbook practices tracing and pen control - and since I don't have Gabriel enrolled in any prescool, I need to do my due diligence in preparing him for JK in September. I hope these books will help

You can purchase this here and if you grab it today you'll get Free Amazon Prime Shipping and have it by Valentine's Day


This Wipe Clean Early Learning Activity Book practices writing and number skills, spelling and math 

 

Lastly, I picked up a scissor skills activity pad to help with fine motor skills - this activity book will keep Gabriel occupied for hours and improve his confidence. Plus it comes with the scissors! 
Win Win!

For my 14 Month old, I got him some sorting toys because that seems to be what he is most interested in these days. 


And these stacking cups which will hopefully keep him out of my kitchen cabinets for a day or two haha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Every Mom Needs an Endy - 100 Night Review

It’s been 100 nights since receiving my Endy Mattress and the results have been truly remarkable! Let’s start with the obvious – bef...