Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Leopard Flats



Have you noticed that every blogger is rockin a pair of leopard flats? They are the season must have an I’ve rounded up my favourites for the season! 

Here ya go my lovelies 

First up, these pointy toe flats are right on trend with the point toe. I picture them worn with a crisp white button down and skinny jeans. Pair this look with a cross body bag and you're set! 
Looking for accessories? Keep it simple with a gold chain and gold bracelet. 
Find These Here

I love these simple flats with a cute bow. These would be great paired with a pair of black skinny's 

Find These Here
Next, these Joe Fresh flats are super cute in person. I tried them on in the store and loved them but they didn't have a 6.5 (the 6 was too small and 7 too big - bummer!) 
Find These Here
These ballerina flats are super cute with a simple bow - great with  white denim or skinny black pants.




I love the added grommet detail on these for an edgier look. The bow adds a feminine touch. 
Great with denim, a long sleeve Tee and a long  (faux) fur vest 
Find These Here

Steve Madden always hits the mark with seasonal trends so I was surprised they only had one version of a leopard point toe flat. In any case, I think they're super cute! These would work well with denim, faux leather leggings, dresses and skirts! Oh, the possibilities!
Find These Here



This flat comes in a huge variety of colours and looks super comfy! Probably the most simple of the bunch, but they'll still make a statement!
Find These Here


Forever 21 missed the mark this season BUT they did bring in a leopard bootie which I’m kind of obsessed with ...but I stopped buying heels once I finally realized I never wear them. 

In fact, it took me a few years to finally figure out my new SAHM style - comfortable and casual tops my priority list these days 


Find These Here


Thanks for reading!
xox,
vanessa






No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Every Mom Needs an Endy - 100 Night Review

It’s been 100 nights since receiving my Endy Mattress and the results have been truly remarkable! Let’s start with the obvious – bef...